I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Sunday 9 September 2012

How the world started.

Have you ever wondered  of how the world started? I have  thought about it a lot  and it really makes me think.

 I get really confused because people tell me that god created the world but if he did then how did god get here in the first place? Some people tell me that monkeys and apes were here before we were but I still get confused. Sometimes I think that the world just appered out of the blue.
But then a  leaf turnrd into a dinosaur and had baby dinosaurs. Although it makes me think because how did the first ever cave man get here everything is really confusing.

There are some things in life that you just can not work out and maybe this is just one of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.